RTI can engrave logos, unique identifiers, or other information on the lid of almost any notebook PC. Two big reasons to do so:
Branding— Make sure everyone knows your logo. The combination of industrial lasers and computer-based control provides permanence and versatility that cannot be matched by any other marking technique. RTI can engrave an image above or below the manufacturer’s logo on the notebook lid. It’s a great way for K-12 schools and universities, or any organization, to show their team spirit.
Security— Permanently label your property to let everyone know who the owner is and exactly what to do if found. Laser engraving is performed directly onto the top of the notebook PC; no dissasembly is required. The laser cuts through the surface layer, there is no “color” used.
Engraving services are priced based on the specifics of your request, so please be sure to contact us for a quote.
1. Send us a high-resolution graphic file (.jpg, .ai, .eps, etc.) of the image to be engraved. The better the image resolution, the better the result and more flexibility you have with size and placement. The depth of contract is directly related to the actual material we will be engraving.
2. We will engrave a sample and send you a digital image for your approval.
3. Upon approval of the sample and receipt of the product to be engraved, we will begin production of your order. Average ship time is 7 – 10 days.
Can’t find a carrying case that fits your exact needs? We’ll design and build one for you! Let us put our industry knowledge to work designing a case for your organization. Each product built from scratch has a unique set of requirements; contact us to find out if this solution is right for you. For complete details and to download a specification sheet, visit G-rillagear.com
There’s no mistaking your carrying case for another when we embroider your logo on a G’Rilla carrying case for you. Embroidery is FREE with a minimum order of 10 pieces; orders less than 10 may be subject to an $80 setup fee.
1. Contact us so we can help you select the right case solution.
(Please noe that not every case can be embroidered.)
2. Send us a high-resolution graphic file (.jpg, .eps, .ai, etc.) of your logo. We’ll provide a sample for your approval in approximately 48 hours.
(This step will be skipped on reorders that use the same design.)