25 Reasons to Hire a Managed Service Provider (MSP)
Are you curious if a managed service provider (MSP) would be a good fit for your company? Check out these 25 reasons why hiring an MSP can be beneficial!
- You can focus on your core business versus your IT.
- An MSP can help you put together a solid disaster recovery plan.
- Your technology will be proactively maintained rather than your IT staff having to constantly fight fires.
- You’ll experience less tech problems and outages.
- You’ll have a full-time, dedicated IT team.
- You’ll keep your staff happy with current technology.
- You won’t have to worry about installing software updates or managing your antivirus, anti-spam, or patches.
- You can be assured your sensitive information is protected.
- Your network and information will be protected from cybercrime.
- You can rest assured that your data will be protected when customers and employees access your network via their phones.
- Wi-Fi will be available and secure for both customers and employees.
- As technology advances, an MSP will help you stay ahead of the curve.
- You can rest assured that your systems will function properly and that parts will be replaced when necessary.
- You’ll have access to a full team of technology experts with a variety of skills and certifications.
- Your data center and server room will have the latest technology (servers, storage, and networking equipment) to meet your company’s needs.
- You’ll get help prioritizing your IT needs and developing an IT strategy.
- An MSP can help you determine if the cloud could save you time and/or money.
- Managed services can help reduce IT costs by 25-45%.
- Your company will experience less downtime.
- An MSP proactively identifies and solves issues, which means more uptime for your organization.
- Your remote employees will quickly and efficiently connect to your office and will have the tools they need to succeed.
- Your data will be securely backed up.
- An MSP can help lighten your IT staff’s load.
- You can count on predictable monthly IT costs.
- An MSP can help your company comply with PCI, HIPAA, state regulations, etc.
Want to Learn More?
Date Posted: 6/6/19
Date Last Updated: 6/17/19
By: RTI Marketing Team